Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm it

Jenni tagged me, so here's my answers.

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago (1998):
1. Hanging out in the MTC
2. Trying to learn Portugues
3. Recovering from a sprained ankle while walking everywhere
4. Getting some strange allergic reaction on my face
5. Lighting stuff on fire to celebrate milestones on my mission

5 Things on my To-Do List:
1. Fix up the budgeting program I'm making
2. Make a GUI for said budgeting program so people other than myself can use it
3. Become a good drummer/guitarist in Rock Band (I'll leave the singing to Jenni)
4. Have a fun weekend with Jenni and Charlie
5. Get back to work

5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Fruit
2. Pie
3. Ice cream
4. Caramel
5. Peanut Butter

5 Things I would do if I were a Millionaire:
1. Pay off house
2. Pay off student loans
3. Quit job
4. Do contract work
5. Work on all of the ideas I have floating around in my head

5 Places I have Lived:
1. Sahuarita, AZ (near Tucson)
2. Provo, Utah
3. Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
4. Shingle Springs, CA (near Sacramento)
5. Carrolton, TX (near Dallas)

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Multi-Disciplined Engineer at Raytheon
2. Research Assistant at the BYU MAGICC Lab
3. Software Engineer at TALL
4. TA at BYU
5. Delivery Boy/Cook at Rico's Pizza

I tag Bryce and Devin.

3 comments:

Mindy Burns said...

Is peanut butter a snack? Like plain, or off a spoon? Or like with celery or do you mean peanut butter flavored candy like Reese's?

Unknown said...

I love peanut butter in all of it's amazing forms. Now that I think about it, I probably should have put it as #2 after fruit.

Anonymous said...

OKay dave, I accept your tag.