You can check out the first set of pictures on the PWA or Facebook, and the second set here on the PWA and Facebook.
So a few weeks ago we went to the Tucson Zoo during one of my Off-Fridays. Jenni and I had a lot of fun, but Charlie wasn't overly excited about the experience. Even though I had driven by that area more times than I can remember, I never realized that there was even a zoo there. I think that Jenni summed it up really well when she said, "I never realized that there were llamas so close to In-n-Out." We got a family pass, so hopefully Charlie will start enjoy the experience a little more. You can check out all of the pictures on PWA or Facebook.
Jenni tagged me, so here's my answers.
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago (1998):
1. Hanging out in the MTC
2. Trying to learn Portugues
3. Recovering from a sprained ankle while walking everywhere
4. Getting some strange allergic reaction on my face
5. Lighting stuff on fire to celebrate milestones on my mission
5 Things on my To-Do List:
1. Fix up the budgeting program I'm making
2. Make a GUI for said budgeting program so people other than myself can use it
3. Become a good drummer/guitarist in Rock Band (I'll leave the singing to Jenni)
4. Have a fun weekend with Jenni and Charlie
5. Get back to work
5 Snacks I Enjoy:
3. Ice cream
5. Peanut Butter
5 Things I would do if I were a Millionaire:
1. Pay off house
2. Pay off student loans
3. Quit job
4. Do contract work
5. Work on all of the ideas I have floating around in my head
5 Places I have Lived:
1. Sahuarita, AZ (near Tucson)
2. Provo, Utah
3. Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
4. Shingle Springs, CA (near Sacramento)
5. Carrolton, TX (near Dallas)
5 Jobs I have had:
1. Multi-Disciplined Engineer at Raytheon
2. Research Assistant at the BYU MAGICC Lab
3. Software Engineer at TALL
4. TA at BYU
5. Delivery Boy/Cook at Rico's Pizza
I tag Bryce and Devin.
So in the theme of my last post (a really long post with all of the recent happenings in the Johansen family), here are all of the videos that we've taken over the past several weeks.