Sunday, July 29, 2007

A sad, sad day in the world of Dave

Since Jenni's out of town I had setup to "kill some aliens" (playing Halo 2 for those of you not familiar with the ways of alien killing) with my brothers this afternoon, but it turns out that my XBox 360 is busted. I called up the customer support and they said that the repair would be covered under warranty, but that it could take up to 4 to 6 weeks for me to get it back. Normally this wouldn't be that big of a deal, but Madden 08 comes out on August 14 and I've been looking forward to picking up a copy of it for months. I know, I know, I live a really crap and horrible life full of sadness and misery, but I guess I should just look on the bright side and be glad that I will have it back in time to play Halo 3 right when it comes out.
The one good thing that did come from this is that I finally got all of our pictures posted onto my Facebook and my Picasa Web Album.

0 comments: