Tuesday, April 24, 2007

It Has Begun!

So I finally decided that I would create a blog. I know, I know. It's mega-lame, but hear me out for a second. I'm not all diluted and imagine that millions of people care about my incessant ramblings and daily activities, but I do really enjoy programming and I've always admired the open source community. So I've decided to use this blog as a vehicle for me to post all of the code that I've worked on for school and other projects and to post updates about projects that I'm working on.
But if you did come here to hear about the amazingly great person that I am and all of the wonderfully cool things that I do, then don't get too discouraged, because I'm sure that I'll be adding posts on here when me and my beautiful wife, Jenni, do something cool together and post pictures. So don't worry, all is not lost.
You can also find out more about me at my website.

3 comments:

Jenni Johansen said...

HI! Thanks for the beautiful wife mention...

also, double check your here and hear
xoxo

Emily Blais said...

alright dave!! I am proud of you for giving in to the coolness of the blog world! Now I am ready for some pictures of you and Jenni.

Emily Blais said...
This comment has been removed by the author.